1. How much experience do you need to be a Frontier Health Care services nurse?
We require at least one year of current clinical experience in the area that you are interested in. Please call a recruiter nearest you to review your specific case.
2. Which facilities does Frontier Heath Care Services staff?
Frontier Health Care Services acute care hospitals; long-term care facilities, clinics, and virtually any health care establishment in need of quality nurses. To find out more about the staffing options in your area, contact a local recruiter.
3. What are your pay rates?
Pay rate fluctuate depending on the facility, shift and unit. For more detailed information, contact a local recruiter.
4. Does Frontier Health Care Services hire RNs, LPNs, LVNs, CNAs respiratory Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Medical Imaging Techs and other healthcare professionals?
Yes, we are looking always looking for talented clinicians and related health professionals to join the Frontier Team.
5. What type of benefits do you offer?
We offer excellent pay rates, flexibility and independence, local nurse staffing, local and travel contracts, health, dental life and vision insurance, Long/short term disability, several different bonus programs, 401k, malpractice insurance, workers compensation, unemployment insurance, social security benefits, and direct deposit. In addition, we have experienced office staff on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, an RN on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
6. How do I apply with Frontier Health Care Services?
To become a part of our team, fill out our online application, or at our office.
7. What do I need to bring when I come into the office?
Please bring 2 forms of identification (drivers license, Social Security card, passport or birth certificate) CPR card, current nursing license, current TB & physical and ACLS, NRP, PALS, if they apply to your specialty area.
8. How long does it take to fill out an application?
We have designed our online application process, which allows you to complete the application process as quickly as possible. In addition, you have the ability to save your application to complete it at another time or to make revisions as necessary. Come in to our office location.
9. Do I need to take a test?
Yes, there will be a battery of test, depending upon your field of expertise. When filling out our online application, you will automatically be given the appropriate tests for your areas of expertise.
10. Am I under any obligation after submitting my application?
Absolutely not. Your application is simply used to qualify you for placement so that when you are ready we can match you with an assignment. Once you become qualified, there will always be an exciting assignment waiting for you.
11. When and how will I get paid?
We offer weekly pay and direct deposit options. With direct deposit, it could take up to 48 hours for your funds to be available.